Here are a collection of ideas for Non-Denominational Ring Exchanges
1. With this ring, I thee wed, as a symbol of love that has neither beginning nor end.
2. I give you this ring; wear it with love and joy.
3. As this ring encircles your finger from this day forward, year in and year out, so will my love forever encircle you
4. This ring I give you as a sign of our constant faith and abiding love.
5. I give you this ring as a reminder that I love you every day of your life.
6. This ring I give you in token of my devotion and love, and with my heart I pledge to you all that I am. With this ring I marry you and join my life to yours.
7. I offer you this ring as a symbol of my enduring love. I ask that you take it and wear it so that all may know you are touched by my love.
8. Go little ring to that same sweet That hath my heart in her domain…
9. This ring is round and hath no end, So is my love unto my friend.
10. I give you this ring. Wear it with love and joy. As this ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife/husband this day and every day.
11. With this ring, I give you my promise that form this day forward you shall never walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, my arms will be your home. We will walk together through life as partners and best friends. I promise that I shall always do my best to love and accept you exactly the way you are. With this ring, I give you your freedom and trust in you. I give you my heart until the end of time; I have no greater gift to give.